Shipping & Returns
STANDARD SHIPPING ($7.95 or free orders over $50) – Transit time is 1-5 business days within the continental United States not including holidays. Orders typically ship within 1-2 business days.
PRIORITY UPGRADE ($9.95) – Transit time approx. 1-2 days and will include insurance up to $50. (Orders placed before 12pm CST will ship same day. Orders placed after 12pm will ship next day.)
USPS PRIORITY MAIL EXPRESS SHIPPING – $100 of insurance included through USPS. Email our shipping department to get a quote – firstname.lastname@example.org.
STORE PICKUP – In-store pickup orders are processed Tuesday-Friday. Orders will typically be ready for pickup the following day. Any orders placed after 2pm on Friday through Monday will be processed the following Tuesday. You will receive an email notification letting you know when your order is ready for pickup. Pickup orders must be picked up within 30 days of purchase or the order will be cancelled for store credit.
Canada: USPS and UPS International (price based on total weight of your order) Packages are not insured. International customers are responsible for all import duties, customs, and local taxes charged by your country. BluMoon Mercantile is not responsible for any delays once the package has left the US.
Other international shipments are available upon request. Email us for a quote and additional information: email@example.com
You are responsible for entering the correct delivery address for your package. Any returned packages will be subject to returned shipping fees. Make sure you are shipping to a secure location.
Please allow up to 24 hours for your tracking number to update once shipping confirmation is emailed.
Orders placed during sales or promotions may be slightly delayed due to volume of orders.
The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this website pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier. We are not responsible for lost/stolen packages and will not refund/replace items. Any questions regarding tracking of your package should be directed to your local post office as we have no control over shipments once they’re out of our hands. We are not responsible for refunding or replacing shipments for packages shown as delivered. If you have questions about the location of your package while in transit, please contact the USPS at www.usps.com or call 1-800-ASK-USPS.
Please note: Once an order has been placed, the order cannot be canceled and items cannot be removed from the order. If you would like to change an item, feel free to contact us via e-mail.
- You can return items in store and online for STORE CREDIT ONLY. No refunds
- Returns must be made within 14 days from purchase in store or 14 days from delivery of package.
- Merchandise must be in original condition with any tags or packaging.
- All SALE merchandise, all special orders and orders with a discount of 30% or more are Final Sale and cannot be returned.
- We reserve the right to reject any item returned to us. Any items that appear to have been worn, altered, have had the tags removed or are received by us after the return period will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.
- Return shipping and handling is the customer’s responsibility and shipping charges on the original purchase will not be credited back to you.
- If you receive incorrect merchandise or merchandise you believe to be defective, please contact us with a photo showing damage/defects. All claims must be made within 3 days (M-F) of delivery date. We will not accept returns or defective claims on items that are worn or washed.
- All returns are subject to denial or a $5 restocking fee if they do not meet our return policy.
- Once an order has been placed, the order cannot be canceled or items changed.